This course is an introduction to the key elements of what investments are, why people invest, and the results they expect.
In this course, you will learn:
- The Changes to 401(k)s and IRAs Annual Limits
- The Difference Between Saving and Investing
- How You Can Use Investing to Reach Financial Goals
- The Three Types of Investment Accounts
- The Power of Compounding
- The Investment Process
- How To Use Asset Allocation As a Strategy For Managing Investment Risk and Enhance Return
- The Strategy of Diversification and The Ways To Benefit From Using It.
- The Ways to Monitor Investment Performance To Determine If a Portfolio Is On Track To Meet Goals
- And more
Jennifer Lang is an author, business owner and financial educator helping entrepreneurs and other business owners increase their business and online marketing skills through e-books, teaching videos and seminars. Through these wide range of tools and resources, entrepreneurs can fast track starting, launching, and growing a successful online business.
In addition, she is a Licensed Financial Services Professional and helps prepare and protect clients' financial futures through insurance and annuity products specific to their individual needs.
She and her team of narrators strive to create courses that will inspire and empower you for success.
Get started now.